woods, water, worth the wait cont...
Lakefront condos rock! Waking up to this Gull Lake view every morning is something I could get used to =).

I tried my hand at fishing out on a boat at June Lake…hmmm…too bad I came back empty handed!

Ok…so maybe horses are more my speed…I mean, all you do is sit on one…right? Hehe…my horse was work! It didn’t help that he trotted off trail and hopped a bush! Despite my very sore behind I hobbled away happy =)

I tried my hand at fishing out on a boat at June Lake…hmmm…too bad I came back empty handed!

Ok…so maybe horses are more my speed…I mean, all you do is sit on one…right? Hehe…my horse was work! It didn’t help that he trotted off trail and hopped a bush! Despite my very sore behind I hobbled away happy =)
RENT was entirely worth the wait! It surpassed all of my expectations and I am now patiently awaiting its return to L.A. =) We met some of the cast after the show…this is Bryce Ryness who plays Roger…amazing vocals! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home