Update...
So...since I've last posted...I settled things with the "favor" in regards to the bus duty. However, I still don't think it's fair Maria is getting her bus duty covered (by another staff member, not myself) while the rest of the teachers are continuing our after school duties...ah well.
I feel exhausted and it's only Tuesday!
Went to a Kings vs. Ducks game yesterday, my uncle hooked me up with a ticket. omg...one of the most intense games I've ever attended...it rocked! While the Ducks lost =(...it was only in the 2nd sudden death shoot out opportunity that our hopes were shattered. I must say, cheering for the "other" team at the Staples Center is both a frightening and tough job. I had no help and didn't want to get clobbered by the massive crowd of Kings fans! Hehe...must psyche myself up for the game on Saturday @ Staples again! Will be strong...will cheer...will really really hope the ducks kick some crown! =)
Made dinner today =). Eating it now...look at me, all domestic ;).
Report cards to do...blah...I never get them done early...always putting them off...terrible! Someday I'll get with it! =)
Bought Duncan's "White Limousine" today...'tis awesomeness! I do luv him! =)
I feel exhausted and it's only Tuesday!
Went to a Kings vs. Ducks game yesterday, my uncle hooked me up with a ticket. omg...one of the most intense games I've ever attended...it rocked! While the Ducks lost =(...it was only in the 2nd sudden death shoot out opportunity that our hopes were shattered. I must say, cheering for the "other" team at the Staples Center is both a frightening and tough job. I had no help and didn't want to get clobbered by the massive crowd of Kings fans! Hehe...must psyche myself up for the game on Saturday @ Staples again! Will be strong...will cheer...will really really hope the ducks kick some crown! =)
Made dinner today =). Eating it now...look at me, all domestic ;).
Report cards to do...blah...I never get them done early...always putting them off...terrible! Someday I'll get with it! =)
Bought Duncan's "White Limousine" today...'tis awesomeness! I do luv him! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home