up to...
So...on vacation and having good times. I've been trying to earn some extra spending money through intersession the first 2 weeks of break. It wasn't bad...the kids were fairly well behaved and seemed to understand the reviewed material better overall at the conclusion of our session, so...mission accomplished =).
Went to the outlets with Nadine and bought some new pants I can wear camping =). Hehe...she's buying cute things she can wear to work and I'm searching for the most casual wear ever. Man, am I on the "not thinking about anything but vacation" mentality! =)
Sondre rocked as always. Duper Sessions is good, but 10 times better live. Plus, the new material sounds very promising. It has more of a rock influence and is will certainly liven up a crowd. It'll be interesting to see what his upcoming album does. Johnny Johnny Ooh Ooh shall probably make an appearance =) hooray =).
I shall be in Arizona where the weather appears to be quite warm this time tomorrow. Hopefully my visit will be worth the trip out there =).
6th grade camp also looms...although I have mixed emotions. I have to spend 5 days bunking with my colleague who just may drive me insane...yet, I'm getting paid, will be at some sort of higher elevation (while perhaps not in the mountains), and get to hang with my students from last year. Let's just say...it shall be interesting =).
Went to the outlets with Nadine and bought some new pants I can wear camping =). Hehe...she's buying cute things she can wear to work and I'm searching for the most casual wear ever. Man, am I on the "not thinking about anything but vacation" mentality! =)
Sondre rocked as always. Duper Sessions is good, but 10 times better live. Plus, the new material sounds very promising. It has more of a rock influence and is will certainly liven up a crowd. It'll be interesting to see what his upcoming album does. Johnny Johnny Ooh Ooh shall probably make an appearance =) hooray =).
I shall be in Arizona where the weather appears to be quite warm this time tomorrow. Hopefully my visit will be worth the trip out there =).
6th grade camp also looms...although I have mixed emotions. I have to spend 5 days bunking with my colleague who just may drive me insane...yet, I'm getting paid, will be at some sort of higher elevation (while perhaps not in the mountains), and get to hang with my students from last year. Let's just say...it shall be interesting =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home