Diet...no diet...hmmm
No diet is the winner! OMG...I thought I could handle the Mayo clinic diet again...think again. It's not that the food is bad...it's the peer pressure! I've never had so many people want to "grab a bite"!! I mean, how realistic is it to ask a waiter for a salad, toast, 2 eggs, coffee and a grapefruit? Stress simply made my decision for me...after last week...I couldn't fight anymore, there were just too many other important things to worry about, so...I shall have to simply re-adjust my lifestyle...perhaps now is not the best time though...
Last week was the end of state testing and I spent Wednesday packing testing boxes until 10:00pm...man am I a dedicated worker ;).
Open House was a success and my slideshow was a hit =). I must say...our room rocked...and will be even better next year!! =)
I feel like the end of the year just came and slapped me in the face! All of a sudden we've got closing bulletins and gobs of quarter 4 testing to assess and grade prior to report cards...what?!?...I don't know where everything came from...but the next 3 weeks will be gone in no time. *sigh*
Cars is a fantastic movie =) Go watch it =)
I did AIDS walk this year at UCI...7K...it was a nice walk. =)
Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes turned out to be a good show. Despite the crazy crowds, Krisitn and I found a cozy spot stage right and enjoyed the sounds including a good number of sing-alongs...surprisingly the crowd was very much in tune! They were doing a fundraiser to build a village in Africa and offered free merch for those who signed up on the donation log...man, they had nearly the entire audience in the tiny merch area after the show...good times! I was exhausted nights end though! =)
Met Kimi's new boyfriend =). He's very nice and they seem very comfortable with each other...it's amazing, she seems like a different person, very content...who knew!
There always seems to be someplace to be...I suppose that's good...no time for boredom =)
Last week was the end of state testing and I spent Wednesday packing testing boxes until 10:00pm...man am I a dedicated worker ;).
Open House was a success and my slideshow was a hit =). I must say...our room rocked...and will be even better next year!! =)
I feel like the end of the year just came and slapped me in the face! All of a sudden we've got closing bulletins and gobs of quarter 4 testing to assess and grade prior to report cards...what?!?...I don't know where everything came from...but the next 3 weeks will be gone in no time. *sigh*
Cars is a fantastic movie =) Go watch it =)
I did AIDS walk this year at UCI...7K...it was a nice walk. =)
Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes turned out to be a good show. Despite the crazy crowds, Krisitn and I found a cozy spot stage right and enjoyed the sounds including a good number of sing-alongs...surprisingly the crowd was very much in tune! They were doing a fundraiser to build a village in Africa and offered free merch for those who signed up on the donation log...man, they had nearly the entire audience in the tiny merch area after the show...good times! I was exhausted nights end though! =)
Met Kimi's new boyfriend =). He's very nice and they seem very comfortable with each other...it's amazing, she seems like a different person, very content...who knew!
There always seems to be someplace to be...I suppose that's good...no time for boredom =)

1 Comments:
I've been dieting, and I'll find myself in the ice-cream aisle at the grocery store wanting to devour an entire container of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Then I remember Mosad, my old coworker, remding me that mint ice cream makes men go sterile.
And you'd think that'd be enough, remembering that, to munch on a rice cake or something.
Yet I keep staring at the ice cream, and thinking, "Stupid diet."
By
Malnurtured Snay, at 9:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home