Feelin' good =)
DSL is aiding in my good mood =). I installed it myself and it seems to be working smoothly so far =). Things are loading so quickly! =) Hooray!
Guess what else? I was nominated for teacher of the year =). I didn't win of course...but it's kind of nice knowing others recognize your hard work. =)
Finally opened my 403b =). I am now officially saving for retirement! Hehe...my financial advisor isn't all that bad to look at either...I think years of advise won't be so bad after all ;).
Just bought Pride and Prejudice, and I'm off to go watch, I hope it's good!
Guess what else? I was nominated for teacher of the year =). I didn't win of course...but it's kind of nice knowing others recognize your hard work. =)
Finally opened my 403b =). I am now officially saving for retirement! Hehe...my financial advisor isn't all that bad to look at either...I think years of advise won't be so bad after all ;).
Just bought Pride and Prejudice, and I'm off to go watch, I hope it's good!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home