Again?!?
Ok, so I'm sick again! =( Omg...i think I attract every germ in town...hehe. I have to wait until 10:30 before I can take another dose of medication...but...it will hopefully knock me out =).
Off to work tomorrow, hopefully! I didn't bring anything home tonight so that I may sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep until I decide to roll into work tomorrow =).
I should be out celebrating birthdays, but instead I'm in my pj's in front of the computer. *sigh* I just don't understand. I guess I need to take better care of myself...I shall try =).
Off to work tomorrow, hopefully! I didn't bring anything home tonight so that I may sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep until I decide to roll into work tomorrow =).
I should be out celebrating birthdays, but instead I'm in my pj's in front of the computer. *sigh* I just don't understand. I guess I need to take better care of myself...I shall try =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home