Curtains! =)
Finally, I have completed a task years in the making!!! My kitchen curtains are finally done! I've had the intention of replacing the old, ugly curtains in the kitchen since I moved in. I purchased the fabric about a year and a half ago and its' been sitting the closet since. Well, today I was inspired and yanked the ladybug fabric out of the craft box, dusted off the good 'ol sewing machine, and went to work. Hooray, no more icky lace curtains in the kitchen...they are now Lisa curtains! =) hehe...
Half way done with Harry Potter 3 =).
Currently listening to: Phoenix--United and Pete Yorn (I love him everytime I pop him back in) and John Mayer--Heavier Things (finally watched the Paul Reddy show...hilarious!)
Half way done with Harry Potter 3 =).
Currently listening to: Phoenix--United and Pete Yorn (I love him everytime I pop him back in) and John Mayer--Heavier Things (finally watched the Paul Reddy show...hilarious!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home