~Resolutions~
Ok...here we go =)
1. Get an oil change every 3,000 - 4,000 miles (1st change by the end of January)
2. Read at least 1 book every 2 months
3. Clean up this cluttered chaos which I call home!
4. Make the curtains for the kitchen that have been stuffed in the closet for years
5. STOP PROCRASTINATING!
Hehe...ok...so, 1 and 2 I really think I can accomplish. 3 and 4 would be nice, but I've been working on those forever. 5...well 5 is simply in my blood, I don't know how to fix that one ;). We'll see, 2005 could be my year of actually fulfilling the New Year's Resolutions =) hehe...fingers crossed =)
1. Get an oil change every 3,000 - 4,000 miles (1st change by the end of January)
2. Read at least 1 book every 2 months
3. Clean up this cluttered chaos which I call home!
4. Make the curtains for the kitchen that have been stuffed in the closet for years
5. STOP PROCRASTINATING!
Hehe...ok...so, 1 and 2 I really think I can accomplish. 3 and 4 would be nice, but I've been working on those forever. 5...well 5 is simply in my blood, I don't know how to fix that one ;). We'll see, 2005 could be my year of actually fulfilling the New Year's Resolutions =) hehe...fingers crossed =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home