patience =)
As much as I have been anxiously awaiting Duncan's return to venues near me...I must be patient. He's been busy working on his own label to which he's already got 4 upcoming albums (1 of his own and 3 for upcoming artists). He hopes our listening ears will be filled with the great sounds of duncan soon, as do all his fans =). Yet, I will wait patiently in the interim, knowing that he's working hard to make all his goals a reality =).
I am now inspired to buy some new music to wait out this long lack of duncan spell ;). I hope they have what I'm looking for!
Currently in the player: Phoenix--Alphabetical & Phantom Planet--the guest =) (sometimes we've got to revisit the older albums)
I am now inspired to buy some new music to wait out this long lack of duncan spell ;). I hope they have what I'm looking for!
Currently in the player: Phoenix--Alphabetical & Phantom Planet--the guest =) (sometimes we've got to revisit the older albums)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home