This Chick's Chatter =)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

keeping busy =)

You know, I've realized, as much as I complain about never being able to just sit and relax...it's not really all it's cut out to be! Hehe...Monday that's all I did...be a vegetable. Blah!
I wondered what it would truly be like to shut myself off from the rest of the world, just me, myself and I. Man, it's a bummer! I didn't answer the phone, I didn't leave my apartment, I just read, watched the tube, hung out with my computer...omg...I nearly went crazy!

So yesterday, I made a resolve, while I don't have to spend every minute of my vacation doing something, I do need to not let myself become a walking zombie! yikes!!!
I returned all the missed calls I had from Monday, ran a whole bunch of errands that have been on my to do list (*sigh* I finally got water from Costco!), put together my CD rack I've been talking about for ages, and cooked dinner. While I dirtied nearly every dish in the apartment (and some new ones I purchased just for last night's meal), I am quite satisfied with the new recipe.

I do believe I will be cleaning my apartment for the rest of my life, or at least until I move my butt out of here when I'll be forced to throw everything away ;). It's so hard...I've got all kinds of stuff that I can't part with b/c of that horrible clutter bug in me that says, "Lisa, you can totally use that someday!" So while that New Year's Resolution shall most likely never be accomplished, I am well ahead of my reading resolution...*hooray*. I have completed Harry Potter 1 & 2 since break began =). Hmm...well, if I can find that fabric, I may actually make those curtains for the kitchen...or...I think I'll go throw some more junk away ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home