rockin' taco
Too much fun =).
Tonight we went to Chomps for dinner...it's actually quite good there and the atmosphere is quite fun. It's like a younger version of Benihana with lively music blaring over the speakers. =) Then we made our way down the street to Rockin'Taco...now I see what everyone was talking about =) It's just like Sing Sing was except a tad bit smaller. It's soooo much fun though =) We were drinking and singing along to the songs that were recognizable...hehe...I am determined to make a return visit sometime soon =). Hooray for good times!
Matt Nathanson in SD tomorrow...w00t!
Tonight we went to Chomps for dinner...it's actually quite good there and the atmosphere is quite fun. It's like a younger version of Benihana with lively music blaring over the speakers. =) Then we made our way down the street to Rockin'Taco...now I see what everyone was talking about =) It's just like Sing Sing was except a tad bit smaller. It's soooo much fun though =) We were drinking and singing along to the songs that were recognizable...hehe...I am determined to make a return visit sometime soon =). Hooray for good times!
Matt Nathanson in SD tomorrow...w00t!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home