This Chick's Chatter =)

Thursday, January 06, 2005

progress...

Well, as far as the resolutions go, I'm trying =). Which is better than I can say for previous years =). I'm really working hard at #5!!! I've kept up for the most part with my grading and planning, at least improving upon my horrible procrastination of it last year. I sent my X-mas decorations packing prior to the end of January! =) This is very deceiving though...it's only the first official week of January ;). Hehe...I have to feel success for at least a little while =).

I've been testing fluency with some intensive kids and I'm hoping it helps. I'm really working hard to try to bring up their test scores, I want them to feel success. It's rought though...I just don't have all the tools to make the necessary diagnosis to treat their learning ailments. argh...as time goes on, I'll get better...but as for now, I'm still struggling and experimenting and questioning all the time. Someday, I'm going to be a kickass teacher...but until then...I'm trying =).

Currently reading Angels & Demons...it's awesome so far...just haven't had much time to read it...trying to shovel some time aside =).

Currently listening to...Death Cab for Cutie "Transatlanticism" and Comas "The Conductor" ... both entirely awesome =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home