out of step?
Things have been strange lately, like things are just out of step a bit and I'm not sure why. It's odd, but I feel as though I'm a bit off balance and I need to pull myself together... I guess I owe it to getting too comfortable with my vacation time.
Since Friday the road has not been my friend...random rocks have flown up and hit my car, and I'm talking big, crazy, loud *bang* into my car kind! Something has lodged into my window and it makes a creaking noise when I roll it down ... argh. On my way home from Anaheim yesterday, I ran into moronic drivers who couldn't figure out the speed limit on freeway differs from neighborhood streets! Which by the way may have been the cause of a crazy accident just behind me on the 5. I'm braking pretty quickly because I'm approaching an extremely slow moving car and suddenly a *smash* drew my eyes to the rear view mirror as a car's headlights flickered off and it went careening to the side of the road. I just hope no one was hurt. Today's trip to and from work wasn't a very comfortable drive either...I really need to get myself back on track!!
I think that means bedtime shall be strictly enforced ;).
Since Friday the road has not been my friend...random rocks have flown up and hit my car, and I'm talking big, crazy, loud *bang* into my car kind! Something has lodged into my window and it makes a creaking noise when I roll it down ... argh. On my way home from Anaheim yesterday, I ran into moronic drivers who couldn't figure out the speed limit on freeway differs from neighborhood streets! Which by the way may have been the cause of a crazy accident just behind me on the 5. I'm braking pretty quickly because I'm approaching an extremely slow moving car and suddenly a *smash* drew my eyes to the rear view mirror as a car's headlights flickered off and it went careening to the side of the road. I just hope no one was hurt. Today's trip to and from work wasn't a very comfortable drive either...I really need to get myself back on track!!
I think that means bedtime shall be strictly enforced ;).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home