Making a Living
Hehe. I'm back at school, still attempting to hang as though I were still on vacation =).
*sigh* I can't complain, I took plenty of time during my oober long vacation to relax and do things I've been so meaning to get to. It was so nice =). Plus, San Francisco was a fantastic trip full of food, drinks, fun, and the Mokroopals =).
Coming back to work has been hard though...there's so much planning and grading that have piled up, I hardly know where to begin to I don't fall too far behind! It's crazy, though I think some extra planning time has paid off in the area of writing, we shall see though =). Now I've got to get my behind in gear with science...I want to have some cool stuff ready for Open House =). It's coming to quickly...and I do have to say, I'm rather excited =). While work remains just that...I still enjoy myself and am strangely glad to back =).
*sigh* I can't complain, I took plenty of time during my oober long vacation to relax and do things I've been so meaning to get to. It was so nice =). Plus, San Francisco was a fantastic trip full of food, drinks, fun, and the Mokroopals =).
Coming back to work has been hard though...there's so much planning and grading that have piled up, I hardly know where to begin to I don't fall too far behind! It's crazy, though I think some extra planning time has paid off in the area of writing, we shall see though =). Now I've got to get my behind in gear with science...I want to have some cool stuff ready for Open House =). It's coming to quickly...and I do have to say, I'm rather excited =). While work remains just that...I still enjoy myself and am strangely glad to back =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home