working weekend
Well, I actually spent my weekend centered around work in one way or another...
Lovie's wedding occupied the majority of my Saturday. She looked beautiful, it was so nice to see her so happy! While the reception was lacking in good food, there was lots of company from work to coverse with to pass our long time awaiting fuel =).
Later that night after my restful nap, I met Nadine, Carla, Jennifer and her friend Regina for some drinks and small talk at the Block. All gals from work, which was nice...however, the male portion of the meeting was not so interesting ;). While a couple of us attempted to make small talk and be nice, others were simply bored and showed their disinterest...I hope Nadine wasn't too embarrassed! Her boyfriend seemed attentive, which was good, so we'll see if he's the right one for her. He is no longer allowed to attempt setting up individuals any longer, hehe, and I'm sure his matchmaking confidence is shot after Saturday's fiasco ;). They just weren't quality guys, and by the time they hit 33 you really expect quality...good gracious, I expect quality out of someone my own age! oh well...
The evening wrapped with some nice time with the Mokroopals whom I feel like i never see much of anymore =) hehe...we're all so busy, but I guess it's only been a week since we've met they've reminded me ;). Wendy's nuggets for the first time were quite good with bbq sauce =).
Today I went to a recital for one of my students at Cal State Long Beach. She was so cute! She played a short piece by Bach and was so nervous! =) It was very nice, however, I didn't want to be rude and leave early so I waited for the duration of the recital...which turned out to be 2 hours long!!! omg, I never thought it was going to end! I raced out after congratulating her to get my shopping done for the week. Omg, this week is so busy with crafts and gifts, I forgot to buy half the stuff...racing around trying to get everything done before closing...oh well, i'll have to wake up oober early to buy my stuff for tomorrow. =)
Lovie's wedding occupied the majority of my Saturday. She looked beautiful, it was so nice to see her so happy! While the reception was lacking in good food, there was lots of company from work to coverse with to pass our long time awaiting fuel =).
Later that night after my restful nap, I met Nadine, Carla, Jennifer and her friend Regina for some drinks and small talk at the Block. All gals from work, which was nice...however, the male portion of the meeting was not so interesting ;). While a couple of us attempted to make small talk and be nice, others were simply bored and showed their disinterest...I hope Nadine wasn't too embarrassed! Her boyfriend seemed attentive, which was good, so we'll see if he's the right one for her. He is no longer allowed to attempt setting up individuals any longer, hehe, and I'm sure his matchmaking confidence is shot after Saturday's fiasco ;). They just weren't quality guys, and by the time they hit 33 you really expect quality...good gracious, I expect quality out of someone my own age! oh well...
The evening wrapped with some nice time with the Mokroopals whom I feel like i never see much of anymore =) hehe...we're all so busy, but I guess it's only been a week since we've met they've reminded me ;). Wendy's nuggets for the first time were quite good with bbq sauce =).
Today I went to a recital for one of my students at Cal State Long Beach. She was so cute! She played a short piece by Bach and was so nervous! =) It was very nice, however, I didn't want to be rude and leave early so I waited for the duration of the recital...which turned out to be 2 hours long!!! omg, I never thought it was going to end! I raced out after congratulating her to get my shopping done for the week. Omg, this week is so busy with crafts and gifts, I forgot to buy half the stuff...racing around trying to get everything done before closing...oh well, i'll have to wake up oober early to buy my stuff for tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home