This Chick's Chatter =)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

shame on me!

well, I did very little work today since I got home! so, shame on me! I had an entire cart of work I wanted to accomplish tonight after my meeting. However, i got a bit sidetracked! On my home I stopped for some essentials at Target and then happened to wander past the game isle. Ok, I know, shame on me again, for purchasing the ever addicting game...Donkey Konga! omg...I've been playing all night long and now my fingers are swollen (which is the only reason I stopped playing!) My hands are numb right now and they look really ugly, but it's all worth it for some bongo fun ;). hehe...besides, I've stayed late after school everyday this week, it's my turn =). So, to make-up for my goofing off, my penence shall be after school work on a Friday *sigh*. The moral of the story is, play in moderation =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home