This Chick's Chatter =)

Monday, August 30, 2004

argh!

omg...i have this horribly stressful final tomorrow! I'm soooo stressed! This final determines whether or not i pass this gosh darn class that I can't seem to find success in! While I just found out my last paper earned me a wonderful 20/20, it means nothing if I can't pass my final!! grrrr...and while I had planned on pulling an all night study session tonight...I must sleep some b/c we've got picture day tomorrow. Whilst I am tempted to stay up, I will regret my decision when the pictures are passed back and I look like someone hit me over the head with a giant pole! =) hehe. alas, I am heading to bed soon with study breaks all tomorrow! wish me luck!!! ahhhhhh!!! I have also decided that my room is good enough the way it is for tomorrow's meeting and i've so much to do, I'm not even going to attend! ah hah, I'm being a rebel! =) hehe...ok...i'm off to squeeze in some more cramming and some sleep =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home