we work work work work work work work...=)
hehe...the seven dwarfs...ah well =) I tried ;)
Yes, that's right, it seems like no matter what time of day or what day of the week, we're always finding some way to think about all the wonderful things that still need to be done in our lives. Gosh. It's this never-ending cycle. I didn't come home today until 7. I was the last car to leave the parking lot and still managed to drag a crate full of crap home with me to plan! aiya! Well, at least my desk is sort of clean now and i'm up to date with the homework and math exams. *sigh* There's always something else!
I spoke with a terrible rasp in my voice all day long!!! My kids are probably afraid I'm spreading some horrible throat disease or something they way I've been talking! hehe...I hope this clears up by Thursday or I won't be doing much talking.
It's not even 11:00 and I'm already pooped out...my bed looks very cozy right now =). Hope all you lives are busy and wonderful too! =)
Yes, that's right, it seems like no matter what time of day or what day of the week, we're always finding some way to think about all the wonderful things that still need to be done in our lives. Gosh. It's this never-ending cycle. I didn't come home today until 7. I was the last car to leave the parking lot and still managed to drag a crate full of crap home with me to plan! aiya! Well, at least my desk is sort of clean now and i'm up to date with the homework and math exams. *sigh* There's always something else!
I spoke with a terrible rasp in my voice all day long!!! My kids are probably afraid I'm spreading some horrible throat disease or something they way I've been talking! hehe...I hope this clears up by Thursday or I won't be doing much talking.
It's not even 11:00 and I'm already pooped out...my bed looks very cozy right now =). Hope all you lives are busy and wonderful too! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home