pooped out!
ok...as much as i love teaching this year and as much as I love the kids...I'm pooped out already! It seems like everything is happening at the same time and my stress level is still pretty high. I guess it's hard for me to take things lightly...I want to be a great teacher and I'm still struggling trying to get there...I want to get my masters and I'm still really struggling to get that...I want to spend time with my best buds in the whole world and I'm finding myself torn b/w them and school/work...I really need to get my finances in order b/c i'm digging myself a horrible hole...*sigh*...eventually I'll grow up and get my life in order! Until then...I guess I'll just fly by the seat of my pants like I've been doing! hehe...
ok, ok, stop being mopey and dopey!!! Lisa is back and better than ever...I think! =) hehe...I will figure things out...good or bad...things will somehow get themselves in order!!! I hope...!!! okie dokie...off to grade and chat and sleep ZZzzzZzzZzZZzz!!! =)
ok, ok, stop being mopey and dopey!!! Lisa is back and better than ever...I think! =) hehe...I will figure things out...good or bad...things will somehow get themselves in order!!! I hope...!!! okie dokie...off to grade and chat and sleep ZZzzzZzzZzZZzz!!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home