good times =)
hehe...I go in the worst blogging spurts! I'll blog everyday and sometimes twice a day for a few days and then...for all anyone knows, I've fallen into some black abyss. Haha. Well, I guess I'm back for a good two or three blogs! =)
My scratchy voice is recuperating I think...although, I awoke with a sore throat this morning and it is now a dull tickle. My voice too has been in and out, between a slight annoyance and a horrible man-like screech. ewwww! I hope it sounds better tomorrow!
Maroon 5 approaches quickly and I'm very excited. However, the dilemma of taking off of work is always more difficult as the time nears. While it is simply to say, sure I'll take the day off, it is always difficult actually doing so. Lol. It may seem strange, but I'm having a horrible time figuring out how to tell my kids that I will be away without sharing the details. I feel so attached to them! E-gads! Who knew I'd feel a bond with my students! hehe, I guess that's what real teaching is supposed to feel like! =) Don't worry, I'm taking off nonetheless and will be absolutely thrilled that day when I'm not at work talking with the oober awesome band ;). *sigh* Thanks go out to Kress who completely hooked up the situation, as she always manages to do! =)
In other news, I got my behind kicked in ponce this weekend by the other mouri gals. *sigh* I guess I need to brush up on my lacking skills! It was nice to visit with my family though, I feel like we're so distant now that I don't visit as often. Ah well, that's my job to not let that be! A weekend with the Mokroopals was as usual fun =). It's nice being able to just hang with friends...with no pressures of being proper or perfect...with no worries of trying to impress anyone...with a group of great people who have no expectations of you other than for you to be a good friend in return. =) *sigh* Thanks guys.
My scratchy voice is recuperating I think...although, I awoke with a sore throat this morning and it is now a dull tickle. My voice too has been in and out, between a slight annoyance and a horrible man-like screech. ewwww! I hope it sounds better tomorrow!
Maroon 5 approaches quickly and I'm very excited. However, the dilemma of taking off of work is always more difficult as the time nears. While it is simply to say, sure I'll take the day off, it is always difficult actually doing so. Lol. It may seem strange, but I'm having a horrible time figuring out how to tell my kids that I will be away without sharing the details. I feel so attached to them! E-gads! Who knew I'd feel a bond with my students! hehe, I guess that's what real teaching is supposed to feel like! =) Don't worry, I'm taking off nonetheless and will be absolutely thrilled that day when I'm not at work talking with the oober awesome band ;). *sigh* Thanks go out to Kress who completely hooked up the situation, as she always manages to do! =)
In other news, I got my behind kicked in ponce this weekend by the other mouri gals. *sigh* I guess I need to brush up on my lacking skills! It was nice to visit with my family though, I feel like we're so distant now that I don't visit as often. Ah well, that's my job to not let that be! A weekend with the Mokroopals was as usual fun =). It's nice being able to just hang with friends...with no pressures of being proper or perfect...with no worries of trying to impress anyone...with a group of great people who have no expectations of you other than for you to be a good friend in return. =) *sigh* Thanks guys.

1 Comments:
I can't believe I lost in Go Fish :-( I will reclaim my title at our next match.. be prepared!
Thanks for the Mraz CD, got some new tunes to listen to :)
By
Patrick Clinger, at 10:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home