This Chick's Chatter =)

Monday, August 02, 2004

Midtern =(

The irony of this situation is unbelievable. I have had the most difficult time getting myself to fall asleep as of late prior to 2:00 or 3:00am. However, this very night that I need to be studying my behind off for tomorrow's midterm my eyelids are droopy and yawns continue to escape. WHY?!?! I guess some crazy hand of fate is swooping around and saying, "haha Lisa, that's what you get for waiting until the very last minute!". *sigh*

On a brighter note, I stopped by the school on my way to UCI from my training today and I took a peek into my new room and picked up my class list. I have to say, I'm getting excited now! =) Hooray! =) A new year, a new class, more ideas, more fun =).

Ah well, as soon as I get this damn midterm out of my way, I can get back to 5th grade stuff =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home