Long Time....!
Oh geesh...it's been quite awhile since I've posted here! eek.
hmmm...well, school has started and has taken up quite a bit of my time...while this year has seemed to get off to a good start, I don't know for sure. I'm overwhelmed...there is always so much to do and I feel like there's never going to be enough time. I thought I was on top of things, but unfortunately I'm still trying to catch up. geesh. Oh well! Despite some problems already, it seems like things will turn out alright =)
well, wish me luck...my final week at uci is this week. This is the determining week that will tell if I am returning to finish my masters next summer, or if I'm being dropped from uci. I hope it's the first option! So...fingers crossed as I take my finals!
I think after this week...I should be more relaxed and much less sensitive. sorry to those of you i've snapped at or been gloomy to =(. I shall be much more fun to be around soon =) hehe....
more to come later...sleepy time =)
hmmm...well, school has started and has taken up quite a bit of my time...while this year has seemed to get off to a good start, I don't know for sure. I'm overwhelmed...there is always so much to do and I feel like there's never going to be enough time. I thought I was on top of things, but unfortunately I'm still trying to catch up. geesh. Oh well! Despite some problems already, it seems like things will turn out alright =)
well, wish me luck...my final week at uci is this week. This is the determining week that will tell if I am returning to finish my masters next summer, or if I'm being dropped from uci. I hope it's the first option! So...fingers crossed as I take my finals!
I think after this week...I should be more relaxed and much less sensitive. sorry to those of you i've snapped at or been gloomy to =(. I shall be much more fun to be around soon =) hehe....
more to come later...sleepy time =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home