Catalina =)
First time in Catalina and definitely not my last. It is a beautiful place to be and I shall return if it's just for the water activities...you know, the water over there is clear! You can see the fish and the sea kelp from land! haha...not typical southern california beaches!
What I've learned:
* Only 1 Dramamine tablet is required to ward off sea sickness, take 2 if you want to zZzZZzzzZ through all the days activities!
* Armstrong's is an excellent seafood restaurant! (I got the Swordfish...mmmmmm!)
* Golf cart rentals are lotsa mula, however, they look like tons of fun! (we were all too tired to actually rent and drive one, for fear of ploughing over the multitudes of pedestrians!)
* Buffalo can be seen by some campers and hikers...just take the inland tour and they stop the bus to catch glimpses of the huge rustic animals chopping away at the grasses. (my pictures of them are teeny tiny though!)
* Pretty much anything you want to do is quite costly, so bring lots of money!
Overall good times were had (I think =) ). I haven't been out on a "vacation" in a long time with my family, so it was nice. Although Krisitin had to stay behind because of summer school =(. It's ok...we brought her back souviniers =). It's a great place for good times with friends and can be quite romantic for you love birds out there =) haha *winks*
What I've learned:
* Only 1 Dramamine tablet is required to ward off sea sickness, take 2 if you want to zZzZZzzzZ through all the days activities!
* Armstrong's is an excellent seafood restaurant! (I got the Swordfish...mmmmmm!)
* Golf cart rentals are lotsa mula, however, they look like tons of fun! (we were all too tired to actually rent and drive one, for fear of ploughing over the multitudes of pedestrians!)
* Buffalo can be seen by some campers and hikers...just take the inland tour and they stop the bus to catch glimpses of the huge rustic animals chopping away at the grasses. (my pictures of them are teeny tiny though!)
* Pretty much anything you want to do is quite costly, so bring lots of money!
Overall good times were had (I think =) ). I haven't been out on a "vacation" in a long time with my family, so it was nice. Although Krisitin had to stay behind because of summer school =(. It's ok...we brought her back souviniers =). It's a great place for good times with friends and can be quite romantic for you love birds out there =) haha *winks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home