This Chick's Chatter =)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YES!! =)

The Ducks won the Stanley Cup!!!! =) Ok, I know...old news now, but still, it was quite exciting when it happened! =) Kress and Gabe were so amazing and understanding for allowing me to at the last minute change restaurants to the Yardhouse so I could catch the last period in the cup =).
Guess who was a happy camper after that? =)

Fieldtrip was exhausting. Keeping 20 5th graders quiet in a museum with nude statues is not the best course of action for a could- have- been- peaceful Saturday =). Note to self...scedule field trips earlier in the year when I'm not quite so burnt out! Overall, I'm glad we went =).

John Mayer and the Hollywood Bowl. What can I say? John, you rocked =). Ben...what we saw of you, you did as well. Box seats at the Hollywood Bowl...fantastically spacious and actually quite comfortable. Traffic and parking...all I can say is...nightmare. The amazingness that was the Mayer (thanks to Kress for hooking up the tickets!) made it all worth it =).

12 days of teaching left and then onto the gloriousness that is summer break. Did I mention Hawaii is on the horizon?!? I know!!!!! =) Man, that makes summer even more enticing right now! =) Stress free days...here I come! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home