This Chick's Chatter =)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April showers...

Wow, it's a been awhile since I've last posted. Grandpa's out of the hospital and things are looking up. While he's still on oxygen and moved in with my aunt's family currently, he has apparently been in good spirits. I shall see him on Easter to see how he's doing for myself =).

Picked up Matt from the airport yesterday. Hehe...he was convinced I would pick him up curbside and was surprised to find me waiting at baggage claim =). Man, I'm so bad at surprising people though! Next time, I shall be a bit more elusive =). I have to admit, I think I'm going to miss him something awful next week...five whole days with no contact...man, I never thought I'd be "that" girl...hehe...I guess you never know until you're there huh?

My brand spankin' new gloriously larger bed was delivered today. It even still has the new bed smell. Although I have to say...while I enjoy new car smell...ehhh...I'm not quite the fan of the new bed smell! Ah well...hopefully I will have a fabulous nights sleep and will forgive the bed for smelling something strange. I just like looking at it =). It's like one of those setups at the department stores...except it's in my bedroom!!! =) and...no one will yell at you for testing out the display ;). Now I just have to get the rest of the room back in order...not an easy task...but totally worth it =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home