This Chick's Chatter =)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A little bit of stress relief =)

Wow, I didn't realize until I was driving home today how much Open House has been stressing me out. I need to just let some things go...it's hard. I only had about a 60% turn out tonight, which is normal, although I was hoping for more. I went all out this year, there's stuff hanging all over and I think nearly every wall is covered...it's just not enough to get more parents out for the night though. I don't know what will. Haha...I commented this morning on how I brought an extra shirt just in case I spilled...I did...although I didn't realize until I was in the cafeteria that there were black spots on the front of my shirt!!! Omg...that's classic...this is why I don't wear white ;).

Now we just have career day on Friday and our field trip on Saturday. 17 school days to go. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home