Making plans...
Grandpa is not looking well. He continues to get worse. I took him a Sudoku book for his hospital stay and told him to practice =). The pnemonia is persistent and he is on heavy medication. He is taking care of his affairs and while we are hopeful, he seems determined to find peace. I think the only he can is by letting go of us. Soon all I will have of my grandparents are memories. *sigh* Life won't be the same.
Ji-chan is looking better. We went to San Diego for an impromptu visit. He lost a great deal of weight and is still extremely weak, but managed to eat a piece of sushi and some peaches for dinner, which is a good improvement. Hopefully he'll continue the healing and be casino ready soon =).
Despite all the craziness, it's nice to get away sometimes. Tomorrow I will be out in nature, hiking somewhere beautiful (at least I'm hoping it will be beautiful!) with one of my new favorite people. I'm looking forward to letting go and finding my own peace out there =).
Ji-chan is looking better. We went to San Diego for an impromptu visit. He lost a great deal of weight and is still extremely weak, but managed to eat a piece of sushi and some peaches for dinner, which is a good improvement. Hopefully he'll continue the healing and be casino ready soon =).
Despite all the craziness, it's nice to get away sometimes. Tomorrow I will be out in nature, hiking somewhere beautiful (at least I'm hoping it will be beautiful!) with one of my new favorite people. I'm looking forward to letting go and finding my own peace out there =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home