Off Balance...
...is exactly what I've been feeling lately. I believe yesterday was the turning point. Thursdays are supposed to be my get up and go day because we release the kids early and I have time to get a few things done, then split. Yesterday was pro quo with the rest of the week though, a whirlwind of here, there, and everywhere. Just when you think it's over, you turn the corner and bam, something else to take care of. I rolled out around 4:20, late but enough time to meet my back-in-town for the night man. So I'm cruising down the freeway...errr...crawling down the freeway with no accidents in sight. I exit the freeway in Irvine 1 hour and 25 minutes later. WHAT?!?! Yes...that's right, traffic like that should be unheard of!! So I'm thinking...OMG, this is just perfect, it fits right with my week...all I need now is a flat tire or something. Be careful what you wish for! I'm almost there and just as I'm creeping over the speed bump...*kurchunk*. FLAT TIRE!!! If I hadn't been on my way to Matt's, I probably would have either yelled at something or sat on a curb and cried...thank goodness things are balancing out. =)
Got the tire fixed for free at Costco. Man, do I love that place. =) Had a fairly relaxing day and am soooooo glad it's Friday =). Bring on the weekend...I can rejuvenate and then...bring on the rest of the school year!!! =)
Got the tire fixed for free at Costco. Man, do I love that place. =) Had a fairly relaxing day and am soooooo glad it's Friday =). Bring on the weekend...I can rejuvenate and then...bring on the rest of the school year!!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home