Is the end yet?? =)
Sometimes I wish there were ten of me so I could get everything done that needs to be done and get it done well. Unfortunately there's not ten of me and colleagues point out I'm a bit on the anal side about some things...like hanging things on the wall or filling out said paperwork. I was told yesterday to "just let it go". Hahaha...=) I'm trying Barb, I am =). Little does she know, I'm continuing to fill out receipts for payments...I can't help it, I'll feel a void if I don't...shhh...don't tell =).
STAR testing begins Monday and we're all feeling the crunch. Two more days of review with the kids and it's all up to them. Two more days to pack test boxes and count test materials. Two more days to hope I've done something right this year. Two more days and then two weeks of intense testing schedules and terrible recess times. Ah...I just found out my testing committee job this year requires clean-up of materials, counting, packing and of course late nights. Note to self...don't sign up for this job next year!!
Lots of fun stuff we're planning for the kids up ahead...I look forward to fun. All the fun requires planning though, and that's starting to take its tole...my planning passion is at it's peak and I'm starting to come down. Hopefully we can pull everything off so the kids have a good time. *fingers crossed*
The TOTY celebration was this past week...hahaha...doesn't it sound funny? =) One of my students came to read a little something about me and did a fabulous job. She was so nervous and probably read a one minute speech in 10 sec! =) She informed me later, "I was sooooooo, soooooo, soooooo nervous Miss Mouri! That's why I read soooooooo fast!". Check out the insanity here =).
My parents were a bit under the weather this weekend so we didn't make the planned venture out to San Diego...however, they were well enough to grub =). So we did lots and lots of eating...my family's favorite thing to do ;). Mom enjoyed the earrings...hahaha...she had to ask if they were real =). Thank you Sears and Kressler who took me there! =)
Just dropped off my passport application today!! =) I'm officially in the process of becoming a traveler! =) If there are no problems I will have my passport before my birthday and shall be able to explore anywhere in the world this summer. Hahahaha...ok...the passport will allow me to, but my funds are a bit more strict on destinations =). I'm looking forward to a fantastic summer though =).
STAR testing begins Monday and we're all feeling the crunch. Two more days of review with the kids and it's all up to them. Two more days to pack test boxes and count test materials. Two more days to hope I've done something right this year. Two more days and then two weeks of intense testing schedules and terrible recess times. Ah...I just found out my testing committee job this year requires clean-up of materials, counting, packing and of course late nights. Note to self...don't sign up for this job next year!!
Lots of fun stuff we're planning for the kids up ahead...I look forward to fun. All the fun requires planning though, and that's starting to take its tole...my planning passion is at it's peak and I'm starting to come down. Hopefully we can pull everything off so the kids have a good time. *fingers crossed*
The TOTY celebration was this past week...hahaha...doesn't it sound funny? =) One of my students came to read a little something about me and did a fabulous job. She was so nervous and probably read a one minute speech in 10 sec! =) She informed me later, "I was sooooooo, soooooo, soooooo nervous Miss Mouri! That's why I read soooooooo fast!". Check out the insanity here =).
My parents were a bit under the weather this weekend so we didn't make the planned venture out to San Diego...however, they were well enough to grub =). So we did lots and lots of eating...my family's favorite thing to do ;). Mom enjoyed the earrings...hahaha...she had to ask if they were real =). Thank you Sears and Kressler who took me there! =)
Just dropped off my passport application today!! =) I'm officially in the process of becoming a traveler! =) If there are no problems I will have my passport before my birthday and shall be able to explore anywhere in the world this summer. Hahahaha...ok...the passport will allow me to, but my funds are a bit more strict on destinations =). I'm looking forward to a fantastic summer though =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home