This Chick's Chatter =)

Friday, May 25, 2007

It's the Weekend!! =)

OMG...thank goodness it's Friday...of a 3 day weekend! =) This has been a busy week...so busy I almost didn't have time to miss Matt...hehe...I said almost =).

The week caught up with me yesterday and I totally slept through Mokroopal dinner...sooooo sad =(. A 30 min. power nap turned into 1 1/2 hours! Oops! I was able to get some things done after waking up though =).

Stayed to hang some student work today. Yes, I know, it's Friday. Hehe...man, did the campus clear out as soon as the kids were gone! The parking lot was entirely empty when I rolled out...hmmm...maybe that means next week I should leave early =) hehe.

We wrapped up the Teacher of the Year celebrations with a board meeting recognition on Tuesday night. Another terrible photo op took place after being presented with a certificate and $100 to Borders! =) Hehe...it was worth it just for that! =) Lovie dragged me into the school office today to check out the giant life size poster of me...yikes, I avoid the front door now because I can't look at myself on the wall!! What?? It's actually pretty scary to see yourself all big on the wall!!

My apartment is a mess. I think I'm just going to tell people a tornado came through, but only hit my apartment and then disappeared. Think people will buy that? =) Hehe...I suppose I should attempt to clean and stuff...but it's so much easier to just be a vegetable. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home