Ironic situations, are things just meant to be?
Hehe...yes, that's right, the irony of a situation can always make a person turn their head and say hmmmm. And then ask, why? Yesterday, I ended up home alone with my television and watched the entire 4 episodes of "Lost" my sister taped for me and made X-mas bracelets. That's right, despite the fact that nearly everyone I knew had plans yesterday night, I ended up being part of none of them. See, at first, I wasn't sure what to do, there were too many choices and I had to choose wisely, although when there are too many choices, that's a sign to walk away!! Disappointment is sure to follow no matter which choice you choose! Unless, you can find only the great points within the choice that you made =). hehe...I'm no longer making sense =).
Firehouse...cute firemen...dinner...dessert....chatting. Not for me, although very tempting ;).
Boys II Men in concert at the HOB...w/good friend and boyfriend. Not for me, can't get in the way of true love!
TV taping...partial Mokroopal. Promising, although long drive and sick Mokroopal =(, poor thing.
Drinks! My kind of night...but not when I'm driving.
Time with the family...almost, but I will see them tomorrow.
The irony is, for everytime I thought too much about something, it didn't happen. Hehe...at one point, I almost called a gal pal to go dancing! Wah! What was I thinking?!?! Don't worry...I came to my senses and realized things worked out for a reason, not every Friday night needs to be spent out. Not every Friday night needs to involve spending money or drinking or going crazy. Not every Friday night needs to involve people. Some Friday nights are best spent at home curled up by the TV watching some long awaited episodes of an awesome show =). So, hopefully another oddly ironic situation will arise and enlighten me ;).
Firehouse...cute firemen...dinner...dessert....chatting. Not for me, although very tempting ;).
Boys II Men in concert at the HOB...w/good friend and boyfriend. Not for me, can't get in the way of true love!
TV taping...partial Mokroopal. Promising, although long drive and sick Mokroopal =(, poor thing.
Drinks! My kind of night...but not when I'm driving.
Time with the family...almost, but I will see them tomorrow.
The irony is, for everytime I thought too much about something, it didn't happen. Hehe...at one point, I almost called a gal pal to go dancing! Wah! What was I thinking?!?! Don't worry...I came to my senses and realized things worked out for a reason, not every Friday night needs to be spent out. Not every Friday night needs to involve spending money or drinking or going crazy. Not every Friday night needs to involve people. Some Friday nights are best spent at home curled up by the TV watching some long awaited episodes of an awesome show =). So, hopefully another oddly ironic situation will arise and enlighten me ;).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home