CSC Video
Wah...I just spoke with Jan from the Developmental Studies Center and we spoke about the details of their video taping visit. It's so weird to think my class will be on some crazy CD-ROM. So this is what it's like to have a good class that follows directions...you become some sort of a model room...hehe...who knew! =) So, we do a discussion about the lesson content Monday, then Jan and the CSC program creator will observe us in a practice run before the actual taping. The CD will be used for sales of the CSC program and for staff development in other schools implementing the CSC program. So suddenly, I am now part of some crazy sales pitch ;)...or just a sucker getting ready to fail miserably! I hated watching myself in student teaching...ewww...hopefully they get none of me and a whole lot of my kids =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home