Time to get back to the real world
Man...I've enjoyed my vacation soooooo much, it's even harder than usual going back. My focus is on organization this year and adding a few things to my plans...I'm attempting to step up my game while taking less work home...we shall see if it can be done! =)
Rode a bike yesterday for the first time in nearly 10 years. It was tough getting started again and I was quite fearful of running into people! Despite the fact that my butt is still slightly sore, I would certainly get back on again soon...it's quite refreshing to cover miles in the blink of an eye. =) ....... ok, ok...maybe many blinks ;)
My new printer works like a charm. Thank goodness =). Best Buy did a price match for me and rewarded me $16 in cash =). That's service. Matt installed my new hard drive, so now I have tons of storage space! Hooray! =)
My love for Curry House has been rememebered. We ate there for dinner and while I stuffed myself with curried goodness, I will long for a return visit very soon...yummmmmm =).
The past week was jam packed and I was hardly home...I guess it's good...now, I'll be back to a regular schedule with work, so I hopefully will be home more to just do calm home stuff...maybe =)
Rode a bike yesterday for the first time in nearly 10 years. It was tough getting started again and I was quite fearful of running into people! Despite the fact that my butt is still slightly sore, I would certainly get back on again soon...it's quite refreshing to cover miles in the blink of an eye. =) ....... ok, ok...maybe many blinks ;)
My new printer works like a charm. Thank goodness =). Best Buy did a price match for me and rewarded me $16 in cash =). That's service. Matt installed my new hard drive, so now I have tons of storage space! Hooray! =)
My love for Curry House has been rememebered. We ate there for dinner and while I stuffed myself with curried goodness, I will long for a return visit very soon...yummmmmm =).
The past week was jam packed and I was hardly home...I guess it's good...now, I'll be back to a regular schedule with work, so I hopefully will be home more to just do calm home stuff...maybe =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home