don't yell at me!!
Parent conferences are a bummer when they don't want to take an interest in their child's education. Please don't yell at me...I'm sorry if your child can't read or multiply, that's why I'm conferencing, I'm trying to make a change in this trend. Perhaps you should learn what grade your child is in and where he goes after school before you criticize my school and my profession!
I just wish life were simple...*sigh*...no more drama.
Thank goodness for good friends...*phew*.
I just wish life were simple...*sigh*...no more drama.

Thank goodness for good friends...*phew*.

1 Comments:
BOOOOOOO on bad parents! Nobody likes taking responsibility for anything anymore! They are YOUR children, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! So quick to point the finger. I pull on that finger that points so ignorantly and hope they understand that the stench they smell is their own!
By
The Taco, at 12:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home