This Chick's Chatter =)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life is an interesting course...

If you asked me a year ago about how things would be now, I'm not sure what I would have said. Perhaps I'd have guessed life would pretty much have stayed the same. Maybe I would have predicted I'd be at the same job teaching a fairly well behaved class. Never would I have imagined how much I could experience and much more fun life could be. =)
It's amazing how every new experience can open a door to something undiscovered or can reopen a door you thought to be closed for a lifetime.

I feel lucky to have a stable job with a group of students who challenge my teacher of the year title ;). They make me work hard each and every moment to use creative methods of motivating them to learn.
I am fortunate to have friends who make me try new foods that tempt our pallets, despite the costs ;). Yum!
I am amazed to have found someone to love who challenges my everyday schedule...who creates new and exciting moments...who shook my comfort zone and made me realize how much more I want to experience...and who somehow manages to impress all the other people in my life who truly matter.

Life is busy and it always will be. Yes, I get it. Will we seize the day despite the insanity or will we sit on the sidelines and succumb to the pressures that bind us? Hopefully I won't buckle...that is the challenge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home