This Chick's Chatter =)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ducks win!!! =)

4-2 was the final score and it was one of the best games I've been to =). Our boys played beautifully and the Red Wings skated well also, which made for a close game with many scary moments. Pucks were flying this way and that way, bodies were slamming here and there, and we were screaming and yelling through it all. Our seats were a definite upgrade from those of a few nights ago =). The Ducks weren't midgets on ice, they were life size ;). Overall, an amazing win...hooray for the Ducks, finally a win!!! =) Keep it up, we want to stay in first!! =)

School tomorrow...*sigh*. I'd better hit the sack so I can wake up extra early and get things ready. I'm going in blind tomorrow...I haven't planned much or done really much work at all over the break...man, I'd better get myself together tomorrow!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home