This Chick's Chatter =)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!! =) ... 2007

Ah...so it is a new year we find ourselves in...and so far it is off to a good start =).

Resolutions:
* some form of a workout at least 2x's a week...no excuses =)
* cook for myself at least 2x per month (not including ramen)
* take a more proactive approach on dating
* put away more money into savings each paycheck
* add more money to my 403b
* read at least 1 book a month
* do something I've never done before =) I'm not sure what it is yet...but it'll be good =)



It feels like this going to be a year of change. For me at least =). I hope they're changes for the better...we shall see as the year unfolds. So...CHEERS to a new year of change and promise and lots of fun! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home