This Chick's Chatter =)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

cleaning stinks!

I spent the day attempting to deep clean...you know, toss junk I don't need anymore, vacuum the dust that's gathered in corners for years...things like that. OMG! My apartment is a mess and a neverending one at that. I'm pooped and it looks like I haven't done a thing. Krisi's coming over tomorrow to make some jewelry, so hopefully that puts me in a mood to do something productive. As of right now, I feel like a couch potato...bleh.

Am I not doing enough with my life? After some recent contemplation, I'm not confident that I've done everything I can to live my life to the fullest. My health, not so great...my stance on responsibilities, I put too many things off for another day...my ambition, seems to have been squelched as of late...my optimism, where is it? Hmmmm...I guess it's just one of those days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home