This Chick's Chatter =)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

lazy day

well...yesterday I must have been much more exhausted than I thought because I fell asleep around 9:00 pm!!! I awoke just after 7:00. *sigh*

Today's been just another really lazy day. I need to venture to the store to replace Kressler's pita chips...they turned out to be a great lunch staple earlier in the week ;) and get some more toothpaste. However...today I haven't felt like doing anything except sit in front of my computer and listen to cd's. What the heck?!

I also went crazy with purchases earlier in the week, instead of doing mall shopping which I've banned myself from...I've found my shopping outlet online. Omg...I think it's even more dangerous here!!! *sigh*

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive!!

Currently continuing to read: Black Like Me

Currently listening to: Duncan =) and the 2 Micah Green samples I've got on the computer

Currently craving: Framboise and sweet potato fries

1 Comments:

  • Photon Connects iPhoto Directly to Moveable Type Sites
    That's why I embrace apps such as Address Book and iCal. For my digital images, iPhoto 5 is my database.
    What a great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you for future visits.

    I have a Viagra site/blog. It pretty much covers Viagra related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home