This Chick's Chatter =)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

surprises...?

Surprises are an interesting thing. Sometimes they are fantastic...aka...the surprise birthday party, or the $20 you find in your back pocket. Sometimes they are not so fantastic...aka...the surprise flood you find in your bathroom when someone clogs the toilet, or the blind date.

I do believe that anticipation leads you into the blind date, expecting so much more than there ever really is, and well...unless you have one hell of a friend setting you up who is also great at distracting your anticipation...you will always come home very disappointed.

I have to go out every now and again to remind myself why I am still single. *sigh* Soon...I will enter the pool of people classified as "what's wrong with her"...and well, it will really be a drag then, won't it! Hehe...anywho...until I fall into that icky pit of destruction...I'll enjoy my single life, eating free food and learning about random peoples' lives along the way...who knows, maybe I'll stumble upon a good one ;).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home