New Year's Resolutions?
So again January has hit...it's 2008!! =)
Let's see how my 2007 resolutions fared:
* some form of a workout at least 2x's a week...no excuses =) Things fell apart towards the end of the year...so I'd say I halfway met this one ;)
* cook for myself at least 2x per month (not including ramen) hahahahahaha...I tried 2 new recipes all year long!
* take a more proactive approach on dating w00t!! =)
* put away more money into savings each paycheck ahhh...not so much
* add more money to my 403b wow...not even close!
* read at least 1 book a month I did well until about august...so that's 7 books last year...not bad =)
* do something I've never done before =) I'm not sure what it is yet...but it'll be good =) there were many things I did that were amazing...maybe this one makes up for the other resolutions I didn't come close to? =)
It appears that I cannot seem to meet my New Year's Resolutions so I've decided this year to not make them. Silly right? I figured...I'll add to my "list" and continue to check things off and add to it as life goes on, so it's more of an ongoing new year's resolution list =). The one thing I'd like to try to maintain this year is to have more "today's". =)
I toast to everyone special in my life who helped make 2007 such an amazing year and who will help make 2008 even better =).
Let's see how my 2007 resolutions fared:
* some form of a workout at least 2x's a week...no excuses =) Things fell apart towards the end of the year...so I'd say I halfway met this one ;)
* cook for myself at least 2x per month (not including ramen) hahahahahaha...I tried 2 new recipes all year long!
* take a more proactive approach on dating w00t!! =)
* put away more money into savings each paycheck ahhh...not so much
* add more money to my 403b wow...not even close!
* read at least 1 book a month I did well until about august...so that's 7 books last year...not bad =)
* do something I've never done before =) I'm not sure what it is yet...but it'll be good =) there were many things I did that were amazing...maybe this one makes up for the other resolutions I didn't come close to? =)
It appears that I cannot seem to meet my New Year's Resolutions so I've decided this year to not make them. Silly right? I figured...I'll add to my "list" and continue to check things off and add to it as life goes on, so it's more of an ongoing new year's resolution list =). The one thing I'd like to try to maintain this year is to have more "today's". =)
I toast to everyone special in my life who helped make 2007 such an amazing year and who will help make 2008 even better =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home